Sunday, April 26, 2009

Unanswered questions.

Things will never be same again, no matter how hard I try or whatever I do. There are certain questions, to which there are no answers.
Would we ever get an answer to those mindless killings in Mumbai last year or to the rape and murder of under fives which I read in the news papers almost every day.
A family of 3, father mother and daughter go on a holiday, on the way to the destination are smashed to death on the raod, all dead.
A child who goes to school like any other day, never to return to his parents again. He is kidnapped and brutally killed by the perpetrators. The Mother is still waiting I guess.
Early morning, last year today, when my son was snatched away from me due to a demon called "CHD" and the defeated look on Dr. Raghuvanshi's face when he came out of the ICU with just one phrase, "He is no more, I am sorry! Sorry is such a shallow word anyways. The signs which I get sometimes, that he is around.
The answers are just not there.

3 comments:

  1. He's not gone anywhere, he's rights there. in your heart. And will be forever. You just have to take care of him and help him grow.......feelings do not die. They are not meant to. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby he's there in our lives and will be every day until we take our last breath and join him.

    Baby, he was meant to be and was meant to show us what we couldn't have lest we got used to always getting our own way.

    Baby, he's there in you and the moments when he was and the moments when he wasn't and the moments that we live without him

    Baby, he's there for us to love and to cherish and to value and to miss to remind us to value and savour and cherish what we do have left.

    Baby, he came to teach us how to live our lives. He came to us alive, not dead, so we could see that a lifetime could be lived in 25 days.

    Baby, I buried him in the ground but I'll be dammned if I let my life bury his memories...

    And Baby, that's not the end of this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raneedi, thank you for this poem.....read it today....

    ReplyDelete